Building of the Park started in 1996. At that time was built first 50 ha paddock and were introduced first animals – horses and moose. In 2004-2005 was built bigger fence with put boundary around 1600 ha territory. After that first reindeers were introduced. In 2010 first group of musk ox from Wrangel were brought to the park, and in spring of 2011 first bison and wapiti appeared in the park.
Park is located 25 km to the south from the Station. Approximately 60% of the current park territory is situated in the flood plain. There dominate willow shrubland and tussock grasslands. Rest of the territory is situated on the yedoma hills, and mostly dominated by larch forest and drained lake alas grasslands.
After 3 years of mining, we are finishing the permafrost cave. At the moment workers are constructing the stairs down to the lower sections of the cave. Cave has over 200 meters of tunnels. Deepest tunnel is piercing the entire yedoma profile, through sand layers and down to the gravel.